Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm proud of you tink



The reason that I stare at you is because you are not the same person that I met that day. I stare because I've seen you fall, tumble, bruise, and entangle yourself in your own fears, but afterwards rise in spite of that. After each fall, you rise a little bit higher, and sometimes I think, is this the same person my eyes fell on a week ago?

You will fight, you will lead on, and I believe that. I believe that you will come to those in need when they need it the most, once you have become master of your fears and your self-worth. I wish you courage and boldness. I admire you and have been learning from you in more ways than I can describe with words. I am at your feet, and you have taught me well.

Believe you're worth more, and it is so.

Change will not happen without you; you're essential and neccesary. Don't forget that. Never forget that.

If you really want to pass this barrier, you should feel as if you had a hot iron ball embedded in your throat. You can neither swallow it nor spit it out. Then your previous lesser knowledge disappears. Like a fruit ripening in season, your subjectivity and objectivity naturally become one. You are like a dumb man who has had a dream. Your ego shell is crushed and you can shake the heaven and move the earth. You are like a great warrior holding a sharp sword. If a Buddha stands in your way, cut him down. If a Patriarch blocks your way, kill him. You will be free from birth and death. You will be able to enter any world as it were your own playground. I will tell you how to do this with this koan.

press on...

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Nifty said...

Peter thanks and I love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home