Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back from the dEad

So yeah, I've definitely found that with any endeavour that I take on in this life, the most challenging element for me by far is the consistency. Maybe its like that with everyone... Probably.

I was thinking back to that book "Siddartha" (spelling) when he speaks to the raftman about how he understood that time was an illusion from looking at the river. I thought that was pretty hot... Maybe this whole consistency thing is just the breaking through the illusion of time... Or maybe I'm thinking about it too much and just need to stay on my grind and keep it at that.

A lot has happened to me by way of those around me since my last post.

My interests have shifted back towards drawing and design. For some reason, I'd been on like a design/drawing hiatus for the past 2 months. It was really bad. My recent passion for kicks has thrust me into the world of design and fashion/toy/kix... So I gotta get drawing again and get off my lazy behind. I'm happy about it.

Not only that but I have to keep this blogging thing etc. up.

I've recently come across the paths of 5 wonderful children, and they've taught me above all thus far to really value elements in my life that I've been overlooking. This is a lesson that I seem to easily forget when removed from the position of fundi/guide. They have been a much needed reminder of my hypocrisy as of late.

So... that's about it. More kix posts to come soon!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Nifty said...

welcome back....

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Nifty said...

...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home